Dust and debris in an apartment spoil the mood of all household members. Dirt is a common cause of allergic reactions. It serves as a breeding ground for many bacteria that are harmful to the body. High-quality house cleaning can save the day. The helpful tips below will be beneficial for you to maintain perfect order.
Choosing a Cleaning Method
For a clean home, it is necessary to teach family members to immediately put things in the right places and wash the dishes after use. If this rule becomes a habit, much less effort will be expended on taking care of the house. It is important to teach your child to value cleanliness and fold toys.
The cleaning method you choose may depend on the type of home occupancy. Depending on the occupancy, you can select several options for cleaning the apartment.
- Daily cleaning is great. You need to wipe off the accumulated dust, wash dishes and clean the plumbing.
- For people who work a lot and rarely appear at home, it is enough to refresh the floors and get rid of dust 2 times in 7 days.
- Every house should be cleaned once a week. You need to choose a specific day, involve household members in the process, vacuum the carpets, wash the tiles, kitchen cabinets, bathroom, and floors. In addition, wash and iron your clothes.
To ensure that the house is always clean, every three months, general cleaning of the house should be done. Advice on how to carry it out: wash all the windows, tidy up the ceilings, clean the hood, carpets, and upholstered furniture.
Cleaning the Room
The first step is to open the window and let in the refreshing air. Make the bed neatly and fold the things on the table, shelves, and cabinets. In the work process, throw out all unnecessary stuff, sort the clothes, and put them in their places.
- If there are flower pots on the windows, do not forget to clean their leaves from dust when cleaning and wipe the plastic containers with a clean rag.
- The dust accumulated on the wallpaper must be collected with a vacuum cleaner. Stains can be removed with bread crumbs. Children’s pencil drawings can be wiped off well with an eraser. Greasy blots – with refined gasoline.
- Frosted glass in bookcases or doors becomes dirty quickly. To get rid of stains, dilute in 1 liter of hot water 2 tbsp. l. vinegar, rinse and wipe dry.
Once every few months, it is advisable to roll up the carpet on the floor, take it out into the yard and knock out the dust. In winter, it is useful to use snow for cleaning. During weekly cleaning, it is sufficient to vacuum the carpet, sofas, and armchairs.
Finally, you need to wipe the shelves and wooden cabinets with furniture polish and wash the floor.…